Friday, July 13, 2007

Blogs United 2007

I am attending the Blogs United conference through tomorrow. It is very stimulating to put faces and personalities with names that have been until now ethereal. Among blogs represented this evening were Bearing Drift the conference host, Black Velvet Bruce Lee, CatHouse Chat, Daily Whackjob, Virginia Virtucon, Vivian Paige and I'm Not Emeril. Aside from one small melee which as I understand it did not require the entire Newport News SWAT team to quiet, the evening was replete with good humor, respect, and stimulation.

Tomorrow promises to bring Virginia Lt. Governor Bill Bolling and Attorney General Bob McDonnell, media kingpins Don Luzzato (Virginia-Pilot Ledger Star) Olympia Meola (Richmond Times-Dispatch) and Hugh Lessig (Daily Press).

More importantly I will learn more about my fellow bloggers and there passions.

1 comment:

Kat said...

Chuck, it was delightful to meet you - and now you've got to start writing more! ;-)

Please keep in touch, and I hope I'll see you at the next conference.

Best blessings,

-- Kat
www.CatHouseChat.com